View Single Post
Captain
# 15
12-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkyss2 View Post
Sry, my english is not mother language, but if I understood correctly, u think that I`m PvE-er? Well, i`m not, i do pvp every day, and almost all day. Also, i have elite shields, i`m not indestructible, i died lot of times in matches, regardless of all adapting. I have also fought players that had same shields as I do, and i killed some. Yes, they are harder to kill, but not indestructible
No, I don't think he was calling you a PvEer. I think he was noting that the devs have a tendency to balance things agains PvE, rather than PvP. NPCs don't shoot as fast or as often as player ships do. Therefore, they don't trigger as many stacks.

These resists might not have been seens as overpowered to them during testing, because they weren't maxing out the potential of the shields. Fail on Cryptics part.

No passive should do more than a comparable Level 3 BOFF ability. That is just silly. No, it doesn't make you unkillable, like other bugs have in the past, but it does give too much free resistance (according to the numbers provided by Hilbert).
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers