View Single Post
Captain
# 237
12-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
actually, no, this just happened to be one of the instances ive quoted. if you look back, ive copied my combat logs from ISE more than once. The point is, that obviously flew over your head, the damage variance on the torps is absolutely ridiculous. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean its not happening.

If you bother to take the time to put 2 and 2 together, this is a random damage spike and its becoming beyond frustrating.
Actually I have been one-shotted on more than one occasion. But sorry to burst your bubble, but I am still ok with it. Because this is an end-game enemy. If they can't kill me then they aren't any fun. You want to faceroll 24/7 then by all means, please do. But do it by playing normals and stop calling for additional unnecessary nerfs on elites.

Go faceroll in normals. I mean, think carefully about this. They are ELITE enemies. In end-game PvE content. And you want to be able to crush them without any issues? Wow. Just wow.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.