View Single Post
Captain
# 239
12-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01's Plasma Torpedo dealt 2206 (15891) shield damage to you.
[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 932 (1026) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo.
[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 34835 (51740) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo.
Let us examine this real quick.

- The first hit dealt 2,206 damage to your shield and dropped it, meaning your shield was already low on that facing.

- The second is the plasma dot tic. I'm guessing you don't even have a single Neut console equiped as that is nearly 90% damage nor did you have any +hull resist abilities active.

- The third is the remaining damage from the torpedo being applied to your hull after the shield failed. As you can see the shield reduced the damage by a huge amount while your hull took a ton. You did not have Brace for Impact on and only had about 35% kinetic hull resist which while good is not enough without abilities active.

Now the other log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01's Plasma Torpedo dealt 653 (3045) shield damage to you.
[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 160 (3270) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo.
[Combat (Self)] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 58 (63) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Torpedo.
Now first off i've seen spheres hit for more raw damage so this is an oddball one. But simply put the first hit is to a healthy shield facing, third is bleed threw and the second I'm not really sure unless it is the bleed threw and the third is the plasma dot. But really that is below sphere torp damage so it is a very odd low damage hit that was taken to your shields not hull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
You know exactly what I run for my build, admittedly you probably haven't seen it in action but it was only last week I was solo-ing these things with a certain amount of effort involved just to get facerolled by them today, maybe I wasn't paying proper attention, I did have other things going on around me but I am positive the damage has increased since it was fixed
Try maco shield with two piece borg, swap out the field gens for +shield emitter consoles, try con officiers to get 66% up time on tac team and keybind shield distro to spacebar for spamming when tac team is down. See if that helps.