View Single Post
Captain
# 243
12-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
derp because its broken and we want it fixed
Ok, so let me get this right. An end-game enemy can kill a single player with ease. And this enemy is using top of the line technology. And this enemy is on Elite difficulty.

So this enemy can kill you. Easily. And this is a problem? Why is that? I don't see one. I don't have a problem with the Borg being very powerful. I don't have an issue with dying. And I know dozens of players who feel the same. Even if our deaths are sudden and inexplicable, we don't care. It's part of the game.

You aren't the invincible hero ships from canon. So get used to dying, it happens more often than not.

Now here's something else: If these Borg didn't have these "bugged" torps, would you ever die? Probably not. So these are end-game enemies. Don't expect to do end-game content without dying. That's what's broken. Not the enemies.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.