View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
12-23-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
The sad part is that I think CBS will never allow the Undine to be player usable. Ever. They are just too powerful. Set your difficulty to Elite, and then fight the Undine. That's an NPC controlled one. Now imagine that with a player behind the wheel. Hence why they will never be made available for player use.

As for a bipedal version for infiltrators? They're shapeshifters. They don't need it XD. Also if you look at their armor, it's almost exclusively torso and head armor. They don't use leg armor other than shin-guards.

Even so, would kill to be able to play as an Undine, or at least get one as a BOff (hopefully it comes with sick armor like the Battle Leaders).

As for why stopping at the Nicor Cruiser? Mostly because you never see anything more than that in canon, and tbh, it's powerful enough as is, you don't need more =P
oh fear not my friend. If they add a feature to the foundry that will allow us to edit the players appearence (Doomsday) and ship (Doomsday, Klink mission) ... then i'll make us a mission set from the Undine pow.