View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 100
12-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks3052 View Post
Is there a list of this "awesome Klingons Foundry Missions"?. The missions I played were rather boring or took hours to complete.
Well, as far as I know, there is none on the forums. But we could make one.

For example:
Yesterday, I played a continuation of the Collisseum mission. I returned to Nopada, destroyed a wreck on the ground after downloading data from its computer, and than had the opportunity to make a nice visit to the arena again to... discuss honor debt with Romulans and Starfleet presonnel. Using my disruptor. The mission was as good as Colisseum itself.

Anything that scores from 4 to 5 stars and looks at least mildly appealing to you from its description will be enjoayable. So enjoy!

And yes, I am a firm believer in the Foundry. With the new, improved reward system, the only story missions that are strictly needed for both factions are the "official" conclusions for the story missions about the Iconians and the Fek'Ihri (we still need to send a fleet to Hell to solve that problem once and for all). After that, in my opinion, the Foundry would be all we need. and the development team could concentrate on new ships, new systems, bug hunting, Foundry improvement and such.

But the developers want to do new missions, too. And they will, even for the KDF. I once thought they wouldn't, and then they made Alpha just to disprove me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584