View Single Post
Captain
# 19
12-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
You seem to be stalking me and you could always put something more usefull that 2 TT.I only run 1 and no one mentioned APTS.

To the OP why don't you just try it and see what works for you.It is your build build it the way that is best for you in Boffs.When it comes to consols and weapons that is different.I learned it on my own as I made a similar post with no answers except Moderator engineer and I am a Tac main.
so freaking wrong with your "1 TT is enough" on a defiant...why do you insist on being right when nobody agrees with you?

hit TT1a...TT1b goes on a 15 sec CD, TT1a however will go on a 30 sec cooldown...that means that every 15 seconds you have a TT1 ready. Not so hard to understand actually.
thats 100% reliable without any doff proc.
i would actually go as far as to say to add a conn doff anyway, since you have a chance to sometimes close that 5 second gap between the tac teams + a buff for attack patterns, which are a must have on the defiant anyway.
Also, asuming you run a build "all cannons", 1 of the 3 tac ensigns is useless anyway. personally i have a torp launcher in mine, and a torp spread 1 in the 3rd tac ensign.

and before you drop your "official beta tester" targ turd on me again, L2P...and stop giving really bad advice...i start to believe you are misleading people on purpose.
i mean:

Quote:
You would want this

Lt Eng - EPTS1, EPTSif1 what does this mean? to put Emergency power to shields 1 and AUX to Structural integrity field 1 into the LT eng slot?
EPTS1 EPTS Structual. is this the explanation of the line above? that makes no sense...emergency power to structual ? WTF?

You really need only one Tac. Team. care to explain why this would make any sense? No? Sure not, because it makes none!
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 12-24-2012 at 02:48 PM.