View Single Post
Captain
# 20
12-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
so freaking wrong with your "1 TT is enough" on a defiant...why do you insist on being right when nobody agrees with you?

hit TT1a...TT1b goes on a 15 sec CD, TT1a however will go on a 30 sec cooldown...that means that every 15 seconds you have a TT1 ready. Not so hard to understand actually.
thats 100% reliable without any doff proc.
i would actually go as far as to say to add a conn doff anyway, since you have a chance to sometimes close that 5 second gap between the tac teams + a buff for attack patterns, which are a must have on the defiant anyway.
Also, asuming you run a build "all cannons", 1 of the 3 tac ensigns is useless anyway. personally i have a torp launcher in mine, and a torp spread 1 in the 3rd tac ensign.

and before you drop your "official beta tester" targ turd on me again, L2P...and stop giving really bad advice...i start to believe you are misleading people on purpose.
i mean:
A good effort baudl, but we both know that logic doesn't work on Age03. I mean, I have tried in many different threads and have had lots of patience for him... but alas to no avail...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.