View Single Post
Captain
# 22
12-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
so freaking wrong with your "1 TT is enough" on a defiant...why do you insist on being right when nobody agrees with you?

hit TT1a...TT1b goes on a 15 sec CD, TT1a however will go on a 30 sec cooldown...that means that every 15 seconds you have a TT1 ready. Not so hard to understand actually.
thats 100% reliable without any doff proc.
i would actually go as far as to say to add a conn doff anyway, since you have a chance to sometimes close that 5 second gap between the tac teams + a buff for attack patterns, which are a must have on the defiant anyway.
Also, asuming you run a build "all cannons", 1 of the 3 tac ensigns is useless anyway. personally i have a torp launcher in mine, and a torp spread 1 in the 3rd tac ensign.

and before you drop your "official beta tester" targ turd on me again, L2P...and stop giving really bad advice...i start to believe you are misleading people on purpose.
i mean:
I guess this is your first skilled MMO where the cast time is the same as all other so when you cast TT at Esign your other ensign cast it as well which it doesn't take effect.It would be better say if you use TT3 instead if you are going to use 2TT this way one dpoesn't get overriden or over cast.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers