View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
I guess this is your first skilled MMO where the cast time is the same as all other so when you cast TT at Esign your other ensign cast it as well which it doesn't take effect.It would be better say if you use TT3 instead if you are going to use 2TT this way one dpoesn't get overriden or over cast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
I am no noob go it.I will recant my posts on this as i just tried it and it does work although I can see why engineers are envious as Tacs are being some what over powered.You can not use 2 engineering teams or they will over write each other not sure about sci team.
Hahaha, i have almost fell off the chair .. anyways, jokes on side. 1 TT1 works only with 2 purple conn officers that are reducing recharge time of TT`s (which costs around 16 mil on the exchange IIRC). Also u dont really need nothing more than 2 coppies of TT1. Running any higher rank of that ability is wasted slot. Well, engi team is used for clearing VM`s, and ST is used for clearing SNB`s, both of them last only for 5 secs, and IMO its ok to run only rank 1 of those abilities since there are far more better abilities that u can run as either engineer ir science capt. e.g, as engineer u would rather run aux2sif2, than ET3, since aux2sif provides dmg resistance over 10 sec. As science u would rather run TSS3 instead of ST3 since TSS provides HoT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex:
[*]All Warbird descriptions have been updated, typoes removed, and gramer corrected.