View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 26
12-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Check your spam folders, and what not to see if it's come through as the system works fine.

I just checked it to get access to my account guard settings and it was sent. If you have been able to get it on the website, you can visit https://secure.crypticstudios.com/st...unt_guard/list and disable it completely though I wouldn't recommend it. The only other option is to contact support either by the link in my signature or via email customerservice@perfectworld.com and they can go from there.

Also, closing this thread as it's months old. If you continue to have this problem then your options are available in the above paragraph. You may also open a new thread to discuss it however as a rule we don't want necro posts from over 30 days ago to pop up. It tends to have misleading information

/Thread
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.