View Single Post
Career Officer
# 8
12-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Yah I was pretty much aiming at snares or holds. When your teamed up with your fleet, or even if you SEE someone in your pug using some of those abilites, It can pay to hold off using your aoe until such time as they take effect.

Looks really cool too.

Yup my torpedoes are the same.

And I think, if you change the strat to use debuffs to get more crits, the crit D pays off. The reason I think that is because by reducing defense down to near zero you're gonna crit no matter what weapon you use. So the extra crit h or acc isn't needed. Especially against stationary targets. So once you've reached parity on crit events regardless of weapon type, the bigger crits win. You would probably need about a 2 to 3 ratio of crits in favor of crit h or acc before they outdamaged crit d.

So does he NEED to do the switch. Prolly not. But is he doing it cause he likes the new weapons? Go ahead and do it. Put the old weps on some other ship! Have a ball! And keep in mind that changing up playstyle and fire control a bit can have a HUGE impact on results. Far greater than just switching out weapons.

Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erPP8gt4X7M

A Budge Bortas. All common gear apart form deflector, engines, and shields. Those I got off the exchange for very cheap. Having a great time in KA and getting the job done.

Cheers and happy flying!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.