View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
12-27-2012, 03:02 PM
I think I'm just going to make you angry.

You don't need to try and tank everything. It just doesn't need to be done. If it did, there'd be a subforum for it. And then there'd be one for healers. I'm not going to drag you through all the fleet events, but in some of them you can't tank. You can't because the npc's don't HAVE an aggro table for you to even get on. No aggro, no can tank. There are a handful of events where you can effectively tank. By handful, I mean one. The rescue in the Azure Nebulae. You can 100% tank a group of npcs while someone else disables the tractors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erPP8gt4X7M

Theres a ship with all common gear except the for engines, deflectors, and shields. Those were bought cheaply on the exchange. It's all in the video. There's other videos up there of ships in common quality gear in pve and pvp. Check em out if you like.

So come up with a little more info on what you are trying to do. Are you playing with some friends? Is this just for you to join the random que for pve? What ship do you have? Etc.

Put that stuff up and about a billion piranahs will descend on this thread.

Good times to be had!

Cheers and we all await your reply!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.