View Single Post
Commander
# 51
12-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
This is the PvE forum. So the fact his fleet excels at PvP (in a game where PvP is in the backseat I might add) is a moot point.
We also excel at PvE using tactics and builds that were developed in PvP. {B) (well, they do, I usually drag my feet when they bring me along cause I'm terrible at PvE)

What broken1981 was trying to say is that an overwhelming majority of PvE players are generally terrible at this game because the PvE side of the game outside of elite STFs and elite exploration missions offer absolutely no challenge what so ever. You can tank an entire group of enemies while standing in the middle of nowhere and kill them without ever pressing anything aside from the 1 key (or spacebar in space).

Some of these terrible PvE players are intent on challenging the ideas of the people who know the game inside and out in both sides, PvE and PvP. They call them wrong, they call them idiots, they call them cheaters without backing up their claims with solid math, strategy discussions or theorizing. That is what is infuriating and that is what broken1981 was getting at with his... questionably hostile attitude.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403