View Single Post
Captain
# 2178
12-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I asked. It's up to you if you decide to share. A new year is almost upon us. Hopefully 2013 will be better for you.
Fair enough. And I need a rant. If you don't want to hear the rant, just skip the blacked text down the the important part.

[angryemotionalrant]

To make a long story short(er), three weeks ago my Grandmother died, two weeks ago I got dumped, my sister practically disowned my family, I may never get to see my nieces and nephews ever again.

My computer died, I lost all of my schoolwork, half of my scholarships, all my digital comics (I had Valarian Comics! Those things have been out of print for DECADES!), basically I managed to save my music and a few precious photographs. Everything else is gone forever.

Then I got sick, i'm still sick, and now I have an ear infection, a wisdom tooth coming in (the entire left side of my face is in excruciating pain.) As well as a few other things I wish to keep private for the time being.

[/angryemotionalrant]

And through it all I've had you guys. I've never met most of you, and most likely never will, but I am thankful to have you all as friends. I have never stuck with an MMO as long as I have with STO, and it's because of people like you. The players, the forumites and the Devs.

It does mean a lot you guys. Thank you
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.