View Single Post
Captain
# 8
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Of all the mods, dmg is the least useful at higher mk levels. It still has use, but not as much as it could/should. Accuracy is a great mod, but if you have maxed out starship targetting skill, and the accurate trait, you really don't need more than one. Critical hit is a good mod too, but it's only a 2% bonus, so by itself, it's controversial in usage. Critical severity is always useful, but only if you crit. So again, controversial in usage. As thissler said, it all comes down to build and playstyle. If you run a crit build, critd and crith are your friend. If you don't, you might want to consider acc and dmg.

As is, I personally prefer [acc] [critd] [crth] mods on my weapons. Gives me a little of everything. It also makes me hit pretty hard at times. But that's personal preference, nothing more (shame those kinds of weapons are so bloody expensive on the exchange).
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.