Thread: Fleet Ships
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 34
12-29-2012, 04:51 AM
When they first came out with these fleet ships in the springish-summerish months I stood on the top of my High horse named Soap Box and yelled at the top of my lungs THESE FLEET SHIPS ARE A JOKE! A bad one but a joke non the less and I cannot believe how much flak and backlash I got for it. I was trying my best to explain how this is by far a well known gimmick to wing a slightly cleaner carrot in the face of the hungry masses. 10%? 20-25 dollars for 10%? Might aswell buy a better ship for those prices and get a console, players literally hammered and blocked me and now 6 months later the same thing I said when they came out is the sam ting that people are saying now.

It's like when Omega came abou ad I said hmm you know what, that Maco sheild with it's wake ability will be the perfect sheild for the borg set. It's proc flicker will set off the borgs regen ability at an alarming rate, same thing, same outcome and now a few months later before the new rep system tore it to shreds al of a sudden the borg set with the maco was a staple, lol i'm like walking aaround all scarred up and black and blue and like wtf

But that's how life goes some people see things for what they are and some people like to see the brighter side of it. All the glitters ladies and gentlemen, all that glitters....

but perhaps next time when they release something we will actually discuss the pros and cons before we spend our money on fools gold.

Here let me just say this before i go and get my armor and sheild, but I have said it many times I will say it again the breen ship, a free ship, is going to change the face of of the game for weeks to come until they nerf it to happy hell. IT will be second on the list behind the Bug. That is all.... please not the face, that's my bread and butter.

Last edited by lasonio; 12-29-2012 at 05:14 AM.