View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 6
12-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Hmm... I guess I made too much of the story part of the optional dialogues. I was worried about that... But... I guess I was too optimistic there...
Quote:
-The Elder appears to be the same NPC as Sella. Is this intentional?
I'm guessing you didn't read the optional dialog with Loriss. The Elder is the cone shaped object that the ramp wraps around, I can't use it as a contact. Since you interact with the elder only verbally, I decided to use Sella's picture as a filler since you're standing next to her while you talk to the Elder. (The Zelaya are an inorganic race.)
Quote:
-The base design was very detailed but on the previous map it said "Enter building". The next map is clearly outside so this was a little confusing.
I was at one stage of design plannign to use building foundation blocks as a roof, but realized that if I did the mini map would show nothing else. So I decided to go with the idea that the sky was a holographic simulation. If you talk to Eyla she explains this.
Quote:
-The base design was very detailed but on the previous map it said "Enter building". The next map is clearly outside so this was a little confusing.
The idea was to give people a reason to run around and talk to the Vorta. I'm guessing you didn't talk to Enliss, Loto, or Voliss... They have interesting things to say.
Quote:
Consider changing the map name "Rendevous Point" to read "Rendezvous Point".
good idea.
Quote:
-The "Scan" tasks have no accompanying dialogue following each one and do not make sense.
I thought I put in a dialog... You're doing a security sweep to verify that the place is safe for the Orion Negotiator to beam down.

So you didn't fight Enliss? Aw... it's kinda fun. (to fight Enliss either attempt to bypass her security field protecting the reactor in the research base, or on the ruins map just walk to the west of the spot where Loriss is standing.) BTW I reskinned a Reman captain for Enliss so.... it's not an easy fight.... Especially since the one I used likes to create telekinetic dopplegangers.

thanks for the review! I definately got some good ideas for how to improve the mission already.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.