View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 53
12-30-2012, 04:04 PM
I don't know if this problem has to do with the recent changes to Tribble or have been around longer but I just noticed this so I thought I should post this here. I apologize if this is the wrong thread.

Newly transferred toons to Tribble have a problem with the U/Stations window. No station slots are displayed and, of course, no BOFFs are displayed either. This also effects my space skill tray. Only special consoles and captain abilities are displayed and are useable.

I don't know if this is just a Tribble bug or something that I'm doing wrong or can be easily fixed. My 'old' Tribble toons (transferred just prior to Season 7 for the test weekend) are not affected by this and the Stations are accessible.

I have TRIED the following: relog, reboot, delete effected toons, re-import new toons, re-imported several/different new toons. Nothing works and the problem remains. I have done this now over a period of over 48 hours with the same results.
Please help. I wish to experiment with different set ups for my toons before committing on Holodeck.

Thank you.