View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Keybind minor difference
12-31-2012, 01:10 AM
I tried hovering over the commands as the post on keybinding says, it's just a little different than what that post said it would be. For example Inventory for me says

Use manually with /inventory, not

"GenSendMessage Root ShowInventory"

So, I'm guessing typing /inventory has replaced /gensendmessage root showinventory, typing /inventory will open my inventory.

And, where is the default bind file located? In my live folder I only see the one I created, but there must be one for the keys that are bound on default, right? I went ahead and copied the part of that post here
Quote:

Skills = Control+k "GenSendMessage Root ShowPowers"
People = Control+p "GenSendMessage Root ShowPeople"
Missions = Control+j "GenSendMessage Root ShowMissions"
Captain's Log = Control+l "GenSendMessage Root ShowCaptainLog"
Map = Control+m "GenSendMessage Root ShowMap"
Fleet = Control+f "GenSendMessage Root ShowFleet"
Remote Contact = Control+h "GenSendMessage Root ShowRemoteContacts" (This is hailing Starfleet.)
Tickets = Control+t "GenSendMessage TicketWindow_Root ShowWithoutScreenshot" (Used to view any Bug Tickets.)
Assignments = Control+a "GenSendMessage Root ShowShipCrewAssignments"
Status = Control+s "GenSendMessage Root ShowStatus"
Tray Powers = Control+w "GenSendMessage Root ShowTrayPowers"
Inventory = Control+i "GenSendMessage Root ShowInventory"
It just would help to see the default bind file so I can see the proper syntax. With the above I quoted, if I had one bindfile with only Control+i /inventory and nothing else that would create a bindfile with when I press Control+k it would open my inventory, same with the other commands, with their proper /command?