View Single Post
Captain
# 93
12-31-2012, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
The ship was free, all it required was 5 minutes (if that) out of your day. If you don't like it, don't use it. If you want to quit the game because of a ship, then quit the game. Stop whinging.

I too acquired the Breen Warship (more so because I could rather than because I wanted one). I like the bridge officer layout, but I can't say I'm overly fond of the ship, and alike you, I also found myself not handling well in STF's (though I should note here I went up against the Borg using Polaron weaponry, and I still think that was a bad idea. Talk about shooting blanks).

Still, what did I do? Come here and complain? No. I jumped back in to an older ship and continued on my merry way.

Edit: For what it's worth, I think the Chel Grett should be underpowered. They're hardly the pride of Starfleet, and the Chel Grett, as with many lock box ships is either on par, or more powerful than various fleet ships. That shouldn't be the case at all.
I agree with you on the first part. Overall I love the ship. Under powered no way it packs a mighty punch in my book. I think that is all down to load outs and settings though.
Live long and Prosper