View Single Post
Captain
# 27
01-01-2013, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
It should't be bound. I earned it by running that damn race 25 days straight, so I should be able to do with it as I please. If I want to sell it, I should be allowed to. So what if some players want to sell theirs? It won't flood the market with cheap Breen ships, because not every player will have earned one to sell. It will be just as valuable as a Wells or Orb Weaver is now on the exchange, and will climb in value as fewer and fewer are left to sell with no replacements. I'm sure there are plenty of players with half a dozen alts who all did the grind for the ship but after the event is over, the supply will still steadily fall. It will be a rare exclusive ship like any other from a lockbox.
just think this until the end, if the breen ship was tradeable.
This is a free to play game, you (and all others) can make an endless amount of accounts. The content to get the free breenship is doable from lvl 2 on. This means, the ship would be cheap on the exchange (i consider 5 million cheap for that ship) and everybody that would start the game tomorrow would eventually get a good ship, basically for little EC...that not only breaks the z-store (probably not significantly) and it would mean breen ships everywhere you go.

so actually making this ship tradeable is somewhat game/economy breaking. they could have made it account bound to conserve the ship for future toons, but that too can't be in the best interest of cryptic.
Go pro or go home