View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
01-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post

Here we go with the whining about nerfs. Placating away expensive powers randomly is just a brilliant design decision.

No 12 seconds is not enough. 12 seconds of immunity is a joke when it can put an expensive 30 to 45 second cooldown power immediately into cooldown.
well i do blame the pvp'ers on this. along time ago i made a post about the klink placate on sheilds. but yeah i got jumped on by everyone in this thred about it. oh its you just suck bla bla bla its annoying at best. yeah well now look. you guys are ******** about t4 placate and now the klink sheilds as well. so for calling me a nub about placate a long time ago, look how its come now. t4 rep with sheilds lmao what ever.

side note, this wasent directed at you snoge. just my rant got hyped after reading your post so fast quote. but yeah lest they did tone down the placate on sheilds along time ago but its still bs. its so stupid how the poeple that shot me down about tractors and placate and both combined now come to fourms looking to get it nerfed. and its just like i said, if they put it on a sheild i bet it will come as a passive. and that was a half joke back then. cant believe they actually did it lol.