View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
01-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi Jen!

I am Rear Admiral Jureth and I'd like to take a moment and introduce you to Lotus Fleet.

Lotus Fleet is a small to medium size fleet with members spanning the globe that have come together as not just an in game fleet but a Star Trek community. We have a dedicated leadership headed up by Fleet Admiral Jamie and his XO Admiral Kheren along with myself and two other division commanders. Our motto has always been quality over quantity when it comes to members, and the person behind the keyboard matters more to us than the pixels on the screen.

We have a newly launched website at www.lotusfleet.org, and while we are not a new Fleet by any means we were forced to leave our old site about a year ago and it took some time to get the new one up and running.

It sounds like your Trek lore might be on par with the best of us, but even if it is our comprehensive Academy can help you brush up and maybe even teach you a thing or two

We have a dedicated events department that will soon be scheduling events as the new year starts to include fleet marks events, STFs, daily runs, and whatever else our members might come up with!

Most of all we all want to enjoy Star Trek and have fun while doing it. Thank you for your time and I hope you'll check out Lotus Fleet!
Rear Admiral Jureth
Executive Officer
Command Division, Lotus Fleet