View Single Post
Commander
# 9
01-02-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxrockssocks View Post
bla bla bla, whine, whine, whine, bla, bla, bla
So...
The reputation costs at least 4.755.300,00EC. http://www.stowiki.org/Reputation_System
You say that this is to much money ... I say that is ONE good drop in a ESTF or Fleetevent. Or 8 Alien Artifact. Or 1-2 good purple doffs. OR 2 hours of Tour the Universe.

You whine that you must grind to much marks. You need 1526 marks.
That are 4!!! epohhs. Or 8-16 Winterland epohhs. OR 25x Tau Dewa Daily. Which is a 10min work. OR 40-80 Mine Trap, The Vault, Azure Nebula events.

For Omegamarks you only need to do 16-25 ESTF. Still, that is nothing. And that is for a new char. An older char has millions of EC, Dill, Doffs and Omegamarks so that the grind is even more reduced.

And you get free dill just for doing the projects. And when you get to T5, you get even more free dill and marks.

With only 1 hour per day, you can do the entire gathering for the reputation system AND still have EC; Marks AND Dillithium leftover.

Now comes the best thing. You don't need the equipement or passives.

Where's the problem?

The points where you are absolutly right is the inventory garbage, the boring filling of the projects and that Gold players should get a bonus for the rep system/marks farming.

I hope that the Zen/Dill exchanges drop to 25 so that I can change my 200.000 refined Dill. I like spending my EC and Dill on masterkeys