View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
01-02-2013, 07:46 AM
I have used the three pack Vesta combined into one ship for PVP before. I performed surprisingly well in it and even managed to take out a FED ship with the primary beam weapon (drained its shields and hull with cannons a blazing - remember, the dual cannons on this ship is 405 each in destructive power). I think the other powers associated with this ship can also come in handy if you have a good team and communication.

I own the Defiant retrofit with cloaking device.... I picked it up on sale a while back for 16$! Admittedly, despite being a tact captain and jumping into this game without having read everything first I was overwhelmed by the ship. Sounds silly, I know but it is extremely agile (compared to cruisers) and my builds for this ship keep falling short. That being said, the moral of the story is to read everything and anything and if you have real PVP'ers willing to help out and give advice, my god man listen!

My only complaint about the Defiant is that the cloaking device is that you cannot re-cloak once you have engaged in battle which, frankly, sucks as that would help somewhat in escaping the teaming mass of Klingons converging on your location to wipe you out.