View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
I was going to reply to a couple of these new threads saying this had all been suggested before, which it has, but in thinking about it, it is sort of telling that each new person that comes to the Foundry and then posts here comes up with much of the same list of wants and needs.

It means these things are what we all universally notice as deficiencies in the Foundry and it is actually good to keep repeating them, because they might be minor, but minor things get pushed to the back burner unless we really harp on them. The Foundry is still in beta after all, and what is the purpose of that if not finding things to improve upon.

Bottom line: I wish I could tell you guys that I think these things will get some attention, but the STO Foundry is just not a resource priority for Cryptic at this time, much as many of us would like it to be. Maybe someday they'll put some more work into it beyond the "we might do some stuff for it when we got a free minute between big updates" sort of thing we see now. Maybe.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic