View Single Post
Career Officer
# 22
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
You seem to have missed my point. I could care less about rankings. I'd much rather have all commons and avoid the crappy unbalanced 1/2 the time broken power creep gear.

I don't like that I needed to stop flying raiders and use KDF Fleet/Vet ships to be in the same ballpark as all the lotto-fleet-zen crap that's come out the last year. I don't like that I have AMS in my inventory to respond in kind fashion should I get hit w/it or other annoying console crap. I don't like the degree of power coming out of the reputation system including the 3% critH. I don't like how some Doffs (Techs) can make 1/2 dozen others basically redundant lesser choices. Do you get my point now or should I go on?
First off I want to be up front and say I don't agree with you. At least for the bit I highlighted. I'd also like to say that the Vet ship is the best battlecloaking ship the KDF has. It is. Really. Be happy flying it, I'm amazed more players don't.

I am curious though as to exactly what ship it was that you were flying, how you were flying it, and what you thought you gained by switching. And I'm not here to troll you and say your reasoning was faulty or any crap like that I really just want to know what your experiences with the system were.

I just went from a heavy bop to a norgh myself. I'm not entirely sure if that counts as an upgrade. It certainly looks cooler. Just tossed that out there so you'd know what ship I was flying (or captaining if sophies looking). I've PVP'd a bit in both of them. And I'm IN that ship because of the same things you mentioned. And that's why I'm curious. I'd like to know how given what seems to be the same circumstance, we had different outcomes.

Cheers and happy flying!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.