View Single Post
Captain
# 88
01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepenguin121 View Post
^This.

With 5 stacks at 2%, combined with the option for [ResA] or [ResB] mod they already offer, the elite shields would still be the best in the game, they just wouldn't be so horribly OP. It would also fix things to fit with the general practice where other shield mods trade off strength against generality (i.e. 20% resist for type specific mods, 15% for partial groupings [ResA/B] and 10% for all-in-one [MACO]).
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it will still be the best resist-shield in the game at those levels. Seriously, I know the Elite shields sit at the end of a very long, expensive grind, but that doesn't mean they have to be a replacement for all other types of shield resists. At most, the should be only slightly better than the other available options. As is, they are simply too powerful to be balanced in any way, shape or form.
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers