View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
You seem to have missed my point. I could care less about rankings. I'd much rather have all commons and avoid the crappy unbalanced 1/2 the time broken power creep gear.

I don't like that I needed to stop flying raiders and use KDF Fleet/Vet ships to be in the same ballpark as all the lotto-fleet-zen crap that's come out the last year. I don't like that I have AMS in my inventory to respond in kind fashion should I get hit w/it or other annoying console crap. I don't like the degree of power coming out of the reputation system including the 3% critH. I don't like how some Doffs (Techs) can make 1/2 dozen others basically redundant lesser choices. Do you get my point now or should I go on?
My idea for two queues would give you just that opportunity, right? If you never stepped into elite matches again, that's up to you. I don't think elite matches would be abandoned by the entire community though. The only affect to you is your pvp score would not exceed the arbitrary number of 25 i suggested if you stay in the lower queue.

The free-for-all weekly fights would have everybody together and that'd be the only time you'd have to see console spam or lock box ships or w/e. It would be a demolition derby type event.