View Single Post
Lieutenant
Nice to see that pax is now speaking for cryptic and the authority on what is broken. I would like to hear branflakes explain from a devs perspective how inversion and tipler are broken. I was unaware of cryptic listing these items as broken. I am really upset that cryptic has given power to a few ppl to use this tourney to pick on fleets they dont like .Nice job cryptic way to bring the community together.Its funny how we beat a team with a setup in the q and less then a week later the entire build that we ran was banned.2 weeks away from the start of the tournament. When i asked pascal why only the ships and sets that we were useing were banned and things like 4 extend teams and 3 bug ship teams or any other setup with more than 2 of an ability or ship were allowed except ours. He said there would be too many rules if he did that. So i ask you this why was it so easy to ban everything that sob was useing and not restrict anything that other fleets are stacking like extends.Seems like we are being singled out because the people running the tourney hold grudges against sob. I cant see how cryptic can sponsor a tourney ran by people like that. As far as im concerned this tourney was the final nail in the coffin for unity in pvp.So join pascals tourney but only bring the broken stuff that he allows. And its all cryptic sponsored what a joke.