Thread: New Uniforms
View Single Post
Commander
# 19
01-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
And it's about time! Perpetual had some good ideas, but the aesthetic design they had was horrible. Those uniforms do not look Trek, they do not feel Trek, they are not Trek. I could see them as the outfits/uniforms as some random race of the week to be saved/killed. But nothing a Starfleet Officer would wear.
I say the same thing about the new Star Trek films, they look like BattleStar Galactica and feel like Star Wars... so in my world it isn't Star Trek.
That being said I think it was still a GREAT film and the upcoming sequel looks it too so I've moved on and not let the rain in my world stop me enjoying them.

Oh and to me, Sierra is Trekkie, but on the other hand I don't see how they evolved from the uniforms in ST:Nemesis.
Like with the Jupitor Uniforms, I don't see the evolution but they are beautiful!... Perfect for the Terran Empire too!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES