View Single Post
Lt. Commander
After using the gateway, I noticed just how messy the organization of accolades presently looks. Currently the categories stand thus:

Commendation Accolades
Tour of Duty
Damage Accolades
Exploration
Exploration Accolades
General Accolades
Kill Accolades
Lore Accolades
Story Accolades
Undine Front
Events

...many of these categories contain only a small number of accolades, and some could easily be combined with others!

The first and most obvious change I am suggesting is that Exploration and Exploration Accolades be combined. Looking closer at their contents, I wonder whether they were only separate because of some code glitch to begin with. Next- Tour of Duty should be merged into Story Accolades. Rank ups and crew accolades would easily fall into the same category as what we find in the Story Accolade tab. And lastly; Undine Front and Events. There are very few accolades in these, and while this point is weaker than the other two I would suggest they be merged into Story Accolades or General Accolades.

The above ideas would refine the list down to give us the following categories:

Commendation Accolades
Damage Accolades
Exploration Accolades
General Accolades
Kill Accolades
Lore Accolades
Story Accolades

Neater, tidier, and more to the point. I know it seems like a very minor change, and that the team has a lot more important things to do, but this was bugging my OCD and I felt the need to post about it. Any thoughts or ideas?