View Single Post
Captain
# 47
01-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
this link amuses me to no end, especially after Stahl went on record of saying any news was news that shouldn't have been shared and was a bad call by employees.... because you know.... he himself used to do it a lot as well which is why i think Cryptic's adopted the policy of "silence isn't golden but it's all we'll give them until they pay us more". It's not nice i know but close to the truth because there are so many instances where it's been made clear that.... well now i'm ranting...

As for the KDF content i seriously doubt it. It's a proven fact that if it DID happen it would only be one or two missions like the sorties, awesome but not enough. I've learned that you can't trust a promise made by cryptic: EVER. So i'm very inclined to agree with Roach on this one. "Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst." I think it's more of "people don't play it because they didn't build it better" more than Cryptic's "we don't build it better because people don't play it" and that beautiful link is all too much the proof you need.

This game is still way to beta for a game that has been out a month short of three years, and if you're a fan on Champions online you'll know that the systems not going to be able to handle it much closer to four.