View Single Post
Ensign
# 113
01-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Just because something takes time to get, doesn't mean it should be ridiculously unbalanced.

And by looking at the initial test numbers, it looks like the shield will still be good. It just won't be stupidly good like it is now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Yeah, and that's exactly why these PvEers or poor players don't want them nerfed/fixed. It's like a diaper for them that they just can't take off.
I'm just contending the saying of the Fleet Shields being OPed or as you said "ridiculously unbalanced".
I'm not calling myself a Champion of PvP since i'm only used to do casual PvPing. I've a RL also - an hard one indeed - and to me such playing is ONLY a nice distraction to RL problems. I do my homework regularly: reading/learning tricks from "The Hilbert Guide", experimenting with builds and regularly asking/exchanging advice with opponents and fleet/team mates after matchs. I check my combat logs, also; however, not every combat log as Hilbert do.
Are you suggesting that since I'm actually unemployed I've no right do enjoy a few minutes or even an hour or PvPing? Or not have the right to voice an opinion you don't like?
Maybe I am not as powerful as some of players here - i'm used to be a SCI/healer - but, you're not entitled to be rude against people who are disagreeing with your views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxchristian View Post
So, you don't like PVP because you must rely on skills instead of OP gear? Cool story bro xD

Elite fleet shields are rare for the moment (nah, not really ). In half a year every wannabee kirker and his dog will have the shield. Dill and fleet marks gathering is easy. Boring but easy.

I hope Cryptic will get a better Q&A so that they don't have to nerf new equip/skills/passives etc
I've not said such a thing. I'm just contending all such a frenzy over "OPed things"! Afterall...if you earn something ingame you must be entitled to have an advantage against someone who didn't! The only exception due to balance/equality issues maybe with weapons/consoles/shields/devices/etc. bought with ZEN from Cryptic Store.
If "In half a year" - or more - DEVS decide to nerf it, I might be on their side if they offer a replacement to buy as replacement in the Fleet/Embassy stores. I'm disappointed by the most part of weekly pacth/nerf we regularly get. However, I said clearly that I agree with some nerfing, as with the bugged Passive T4 Reputation shield skill case.
Having been in Customer Care business I've learnt that even silly question give useful inputs & insights.....even in the best of the best Customer friendly and focused company in the world.
CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana