View Single Post
Ensign
# 6
01-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
The damage boost flight deck officers only boost damage in attack mode. There are flight deck officers that boost accuracy in intercept mode and ones that boost defence in recall mode.

Best of all are the ones that lower your launch,cool downs, because when you launch a pet it starts with nothing on cool down so you can use its abilities and projectiles more often.

High AUX also decreases your launch cool down.

Powers like Tactical Fleet should also buff your fighters, same with fire on my mark, and,tactical initiative.

Also according to sto wiki certain skills buff pets, driver coils, flow capacitors, starship weapons, projectile weapons, and hull repair all boost attributes of my Orion Slavers and I imagine many these skills will do the same for your BoP.

Of course the best way to buff your pet is to upgrade to advance version, which I guess if,your using the B'rothl's would be Ultra Rare fleet BoPs. You need to be in a fleet with a tier 5 communications array to get them.
At 100 AUX the cooldown fell to about 30 secs, but then I had 50 weapons power and it went really low firing six weapons. I reduced it to 65, but I use EPS power transfer which gives a +25 boost, and the vo'quv has +10 AUX anyway, and I put some points into the AUX skill which leaves the cooldown at about 30 seconds...

The carrier officers are REALLY expensive, and the boost is minimal to say the least. I won't get them for a while.

I'm only using the basic bird of preys, but I will upgrade when I can. Not the ultra rare version, though. The fleet I'm in is tier three for everything.

EDIT: 35 seconds exactly to cool down
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix the crew losses on a Vo'quv Carrier! Also the BOP AI!

Last edited by spock1003; 01-04-2013 at 02:02 PM.