View Single Post
Ensign
# 30
01-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Stuff.

Dilithium is surely easier to get, that must be why the market is crashing and the value is skyrocketing, right? Its not a contributing factor that everything costs dilithium now, things that did not cost dilithium before in the reputation system, nor that EDC, rare salvage, and even tech turn ins are gone did not contribute to that, neither is it relevant that marks can't be spent on dilithium if you are still chasing 4500+ marks to get through the reputation system and a single MK XII set. It can't be a contributing factor that people can't even get entry level purples any more without spending a ton of dilithium.

Dilithium is worth more now than ever before, not because its easier to get, but because it is scarce, very much so.

Now I don't know why you feel the need to get hostile because I have a different opinion and perspective than you do, but maybe you should take a step back and realize that season 7 is not fun for a lot of people, as can be seen in this thread. I've listed my issues, and offered suggestions for improvement, and all you have done is try to belittle my opinion and suggestions by claiming it is nothing but whining.