View Single Post
Captain
# 1408
01-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanailofhwbg View Post

Third - Sometimes I think that there is definitely something off with the CSE - I usually dive under the cube and clear the probes from point blank. To do that I activate all my defensive buffs of course - most of the time I manage on time to intercept the freshly spawned BoPs and clean them, but sometimes I just get shot down. So...to the point - it was on 30th that I did my last full run of STFs - CSE - I dived and I got shot down, which in itself is not really surprising. I dived, and started to work on the first nanite - I swallow a Plasma HY, which takes my hull to about 75-80% - not a big deal - HE2 and continue. I proceed to the second nanite - it had around 10% left and the cube sent me a Plasma HY for a second time - right on schedule - it got me down to 45%....and less than 2 seconds later - Plasma HY again. I was like "Come ooon! You're kidding me!!!". I could't even activate RSP which I do in case that I receive a second HY so that I have enough protection to finish the last bottom nanite, but a third HY was just too much for me.
Maybe you should like.., I dunno... Shoot them down....