View Single Post
Ensign
# 43
01-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
And way to rain on their parade. Seriously, are some members of the community so jaded that they see fit to complain in a thread posted for saying "congrats"?

There's a time and a place for "truth". Not when a company is actually celebrating an award that they received.

And no, I doubt that any money was paid for the award, as there were other companies competing roughly the same size and notoriety as PWE/Cryptic.

I know that you may think it your solemn duty to "educate" other players on the faults of this game, but if you don't want to congratulate the company, find another thread to post your gripes in. Let them have their moment in the sun.

The company is, after all, run by human beings who could use a little appreciation and acknowledgement from time to time.

FYI: Their other game is CO (Champions Online), not CoH. CoH is City of Heroes, which recently shut down, but that was originally developed by Cryptic and later picked up by Paragon Games.
Yes it was CO sorry for the wrong name

FYI: so your dad rewarded you with money and congrats wen you did half a job then? i don't think that anyone of us got congratz for a half job! that's wat STO is, half job! no offence again to your love for Star Trek, but its time to open up a bit and really see the things for what they are. and yes it is my given right to educate others, or at-least try.

Last edited by bbaetens; 01-05-2013 at 07:21 PM.