View Single Post
Captain
# 12
01-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I'm feelin' ya Centersolace. I've got lots of Zen right now (I'd stocked up on a previous Zen Sale, then got a few gift cards for Christmas), and when I saw the costume sale I was like "Woot!", but then when I actually logged-in to game and realized I've already purchased all available costumes, I was like "Sad Panda".

C-Store? I wish there were more costumes. I do still like and purchase those. But to really start getting more of my cash, they're going to have to develop more content worthwhile, I guess. Until then, I've got a mountain of Zen I'm sitting on and wondering what to do with it.

Yup. Right there with you Lordhavelock. I do like the content they've been putting out lately, I just wish there was more of it. I would love to have more costumes, I mean hey, look at my signature. But right now, other than the winter coats, the two most recent costumes have been locked behind Fleets!

That's a real killjoy.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.