View Single Post
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,060
# 15
01-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesinuk86 View Post
I'm a new player and I don't want to buy anything either, but my reason is because none of it seems to be worth the money it costs lol, maybe my opinion of worth will change as I progress in the game, but some of the stuff I've seen in the store I wouldn't even consider wasting my hard earned money on.
95% of it is fluff. The usefulness of the other 5% is situational depending upon what you plan to do after you've played all the content.

(The only must-have is the TOS uniform and that's just because it's showing that you understand what Trek was the best one.)
_________________
Nebula coffee is the best coffee