View Single Post
Career Officer
# 51
01-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
You totally ignore the rest of the point and focus on this part , okay.

You are claiming that someone , manages to be computer literate enough to download, install and play this game, yet they NEVER ever check any of the MANY sources of information about the game. They never check Email, or Facebook, or Twitter or the website. heck, from the sound of what you lay out, these people must just avoid the internet.

Fine. The only way that these mystical, magical people have to get information on the game is from within the game itself.

How then do they even know the ship is available ?
Seriously ?
How did they know the winter event was happening ?

Oh and lastly, how in the world did they ever find the STO Forums to come and complain about something ?

You claim "It's Logic !" to trust in the information in game.

I say "It's foolish !" to NOT supplement in game information with outside sources.

I guess , my inability to blindly trust everything I am spoon fed in the game, and need to go to forums and wikis and blogs and podcasts to become a better player makes me incapable of understanding the basics of your argument.
guy, half my friends that play this game do not come to the forums because of people like you.. secondly, it is a game.. case and point.. its not meant to be a research project.. also, some people who have limited time to play choose to spend their time in the game as apposed to wasting time out of it..

honestly, its a simple mistake, it happened, it is cryptics fault, and again, he didnt come on asking for anything, just venting and letting others who might have missed the total of 1 things mentioned about it being bind on toon.. (that is right, they only talked about it once in the news feed, and it is easy to overlook as it was in the description of the ship) its not like they caught the problem and tried to fix it like your making it sound..