View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 76
01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
I agree with the sentiment that Feds need to be severely limited in how much cloak they get. I mean guys, seriously? Think about this for a minute: You desire it as Feds because it is unique. That means the devs are doing something right. If it wasn't desirable, you wouldn't be going crazy over trying to get it, right?

Putting all canon reasoning aside, one of the the reasons why the KDF is attractive is because many of it's ships have cloak. Take that away and what are you left with? You're left with an empty shell because the KDF storyline is so short that the faction doesn't have very much going for it.

The most I could happening is section 31 stealing the cloak technology for use on a prototype ship. However, that prototype would probably be destroyed by the Tal Shiar for fear of the Federation becoming too powerful.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!

Last edited by knuhteb5; 01-06-2013 at 10:26 PM.