View Single Post
Career Officer
# 5
01-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
This is a good question for an Ask Cryptic. It's not just bug fixes. There is a lack of content. Dstahl will boldly say that the Foundry has some of the game's best content, but when it comes to assigning priorities for new season content, the Foundry seems to be about as high as PVP or the KDF.

Every season the bugs are getting worse, to the point that each new feature, such as the copy/paste tool and patrols, are just really buggy. And to top it off, the patrols run instead of walking.
This is a definite and I will ask this.

Because if they are going to focus Neverwinter around this tool, if it's not working here, then Neverwinter is going to be a major disaster.

And right now, they need to fix these bugs, because I can't have the story I want, because I have to work around these bugs. And having to fix the entire process with every Season. I'm still working out the bugs on one map from Season 5, having to rebuild it from scratch. And with a custom map and little free time, thats a tall order.

If PW is letting Cryptic hire more people, they better hire more people for the STO Foundry team.