View Single Post
Career Officer
# 30
01-07-2013, 10:50 PM
I am glad to see that Cryptic is open to adding more stuff to the GPL store. I wish I had more of an idea of what I would like to see in there. An expansion on the Dabo system and high stakes Dabo would be nice and would definitely add to the entertainment value of it. Maybe something like a high rollers room on Drozana or DS9 for those who manage to rack up 1,000,000 in GPL to unlock a high stakes Dabo. Then using that as a reward system to rent out or buy an office on the Promenade in one of the many emply places. An increase of the time the Holoemitters would really make them more worth while. 15 minutes of time in space really wasn't worth it. Considering the timer only applies in space. Perhaps 5 hours would be more of a fair compromise to the cost of these items.

With GPL being more Ferengi oriented. More items that you would expect a Ferengi to sell would be nice. Whether it be special weapons or cross-faction weapons, more trophies and better ones than the disappointing Latinum Pile. Even if it's just swords for the walls or other novelty items like special holodeck missions. It would be nice to have something to make me want to earn more GPL. We have time gated content now. This could possibly be adapted to add a special holodeck program for the fleet starbase as a different form of project that doesn't require DL or commodities. A western shoot out, an Academy training simulation, or something.