View Single Post
Ensign
# 223
01-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Saturday's Child - The Princess and the Klingon- Couldn't Transfer Character when I try to beam down to the planet.

Tried Normal and Safe login both failed. Tried to restart from the beginning of the episode, doesn't make a difference. Boots me out to the login screen every time. It's something to do with the server content or the connections. Perhaps load balancing on the client/server?

Anyway, I've given up on trying to get into it for now- I'll wait till there's some forward movement on this, and if there isn't by the time my subscription goes to renew I'll be cancelling it. I've been reading through all of the posts on the forums about this same issue, and some of them are pretty old- makes me think Cryptic/Perfect World isn't too interested in keeping customers if they're not paying attention and responding to the issues accordingly. I'm actually amused at some of the "pat answers" coming from the service responses... If one person calls you a horse, you can probably ignore it safely. If 50 people call you a horse, perhaps it's time to start looking for a saddle.

PS - for all the fanbois/gurls: Posting feedback on errors in this game isn't a forum whine, it's customers letting the company know something needs to be addressed. If it's not being addressed, the customers take their money elsewhere- simple. If it's not addressed, eventually the company loses all their customers and you will eventually lose the game too. It's a business after all. Funny how that works, huh?