View Single Post
Commander
# 2
01-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osirisraa View Post
1. Career path change item at the C store. Feedback: The game make money from Zen sales players get to try new Career paths and dont have to regrind a new toon... everyone wins. We have skill changes cards, Name change card, etc where the career change cards?
But that means they won't get to sell as many character slots. Besides, it really doesn't take long to level to 50 if you put your mind to it.

Quote:
4. Can we fix the assignment refresh select duty officer bug. Feedback: why is it that many times when I go to an assignment in most cases where it was the same assignment I last did on that toon and when I go to pick my doffs I get a big 0 with no doffs on the list so then I have to go to another assignment look at the list of doffs to choose then X out and go back to the assignment I want to then see my doff on the list and select them.

5. Can we get a assignment stack feature for just certain assignments? Feedback for example if I want to exchange 1 green doff for 3 common with the exchange assignment at the acandamy is there really any reason why I cant just click a X 10 button to run that assignment 10 times all at once so I dont have to site there and waste 20 mins of my time dealing with bug listed in suggestion 4 and monotonously running this assignment over and over?

6. Can we get an assignment filter please. Feedback: When looking for assignments there are some I'm never going to do. If a filter was added where there was a check box by an assignment so that if I check that assignment it would never come up on the list again until I go back in the filter and unchecked it, it would make life much easier on me.
These could be a good idea.

Quote:
7. Can we get a built in time on the assignments list that show in how much time before all the assignments on the list are going to refresh.
This already exists. In your Doff Assignments window, check the bottom left of the window. It has two timers on there. Top one is when sector space refreshes, and the bottom one is when your personal missions refresh.

Quote:
8. Improve the Exchange search engine. Feedback: I'm not asking for Google quality by any means but the engine is way to anal. "xi" to see only the mark xi would be nice, Phaser Array "VII" should be good enuff to list only phaser beam arrays at mark VII, also being able to search all that doffs just by skills would be nice like "spiritual" and click on the all doffs tabs with very rare drop down and it shows me all the very rear doffs that with the spiritual characteristic. Thx for the new doff tabs that show engineering, science etc. that made things easier.
Agreed. The exchange seens some major work done on it though, so this could take a while.

Quote:
9. End game Loot Runs Feedback: One of the things I dont like about this game is that most of the end game gear is Raid loot or Fabricate. There should be some elite quality MK XII very rare drop quests added where a players and fleet members can actually loot something and put it on there ship or on the exchange and be excited about there time invested because they got that lucky drop. STK will drop MK XII very rare on elite but is way to boring of a quest and grindy with drop way to rare to be call a loot run and most players on in it for the raid loot ie omega points for the store. We need something challenging for the fleets or pugs of elite quality that takes at least 10 end game ships to have a chance to compete where theres no raid loot attachment where the end boss all ways drops a mk xii very rare or a chance of some un bound named loot .... and 5 or so lesser quest versions of this that are easier and take less ships with a smaller chance of good loot so the fleets and get together and really have some fun doing a good old fashion loot run.....
You mean the raid loot that you need never step into a raid to acquire? The STF loot is all part of the reputation system now, and apart from maybe the Borg Neural Procesors which you need for Mk12, you don't actually need to do STFs in order to unlock the reputation tiers and the loot stores. You need Omega Marks, true, but you can get those from the Borg Red Alerts I believe.

I'll agree with you on content for larger groups. Being able to do a mission with a group of 10 fleetmates would be very cool. At the moment, all we have is the Fleet Actions, which feel more like a competition than anything else.