View Single Post
Captain
# 97
01-10-2013, 09:21 AM
List me as one of those thankful for the Tal Shiar redeployment in the Mountain Pass - hopefully that means that the Mountain Pass area will actually be worth visiting now during the Vastam Peaks daily and Red Alert instead of just going circles around the Peaks so we aren't risking two or three squads of Tal Shiar at a time ganging up on our little two-person away teams.

I hope I don't sound like a whiner asking this, but does this mean that you'll also be looking into some of the other problems found on New Romulus, like say... the 'River Troll' and 'Brave New Waterfall' accolades being almost impossible to get?

Don't get me wrong, I like New Romulus - I feel that it's the epitome of what an adventure map should be, not just go in and wander around shooting enemy after enemy and never really feeling like you've accomplished anything. I'm thinking it's the Red Alerts provide a sense of urgency and import, you're walking around and suddenly there's a situation breaking out, you need to get there and solve it, do something.

Or maybe it's the Epohhs.

Yeah, I think it's the Epohhs.