View Single Post
Career Officer
# 21
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
I haven't paid in anything since the end of 2011. Not to make a point or anything, obviously it has no impact. If I don't see anything worth buying, then I don't buy anything. We live in an age in which talking has become meaningless. Just take the action you feel is right. My fleet has taken that course and many of them haven't come back since the advent of Season 7. They didn't come here to issue warnings or ultimatums, they just left.

Personally, I am at a complete loss as to how this system could keep the dil exchange above 25. Considering the dilithium grinder is the one putting in the time here I would think they'd be less generous to those looking to buy dilithium for zen. Even at its lowest point, that's still grinding for less than minimum wage. Of course all of this is moot if you really think about it. None of the items acquired either way has a benefit beyond enabling more grinding, or playing content you could have gotten through with a free ship using stock gear.

Has anyone here asked themselves what value this game has once you're done scrambling for shiny things?
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.