View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 34
01-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
First off, thanks for corroborating what I've been hearing.
I corroborated nothing. Merely confirmed (and was extremely flattered) that the tactic you speak of must work well against you for it to be the first one to pop into your head in correlation with that console?

Quote:
What exactly is the motivation behind the ban?
I'm not sure, I wasn't involved in the rule making. Perhaps talk to pascal about the ban instead of q_qing over it publically?

Quote:
I was at work, but I understand Biebs was there and left with a similar impression -- that some of the fleets couldn't give a hoot about balance and would rather push or oppose rules based on how they benefit themselves.
I'm not sure why he would have left with any kind of negative impression? He should have left satisfied with the rules as that was one of the reasons he was there in the first place, was it not?

Quote:
Let's keep the discussion about the rules. The results of the tournament will speak for itself.
Merely an observation. Turkish RP Heroes isn't in the tournament to win. We're in to have fun and give our new members in the Fleet some tough matches to fight in! Hopefully Pandas can provide a tough fight and regardless of the outcome, our members will have won. They will have won the experience we aimed to give them!